- - New content: maps, quests, enemies, mini-games, trading system and daily events.
- - Level-cap raised to 50.
Download the latest assets here (New screenshots): http://wtrns.fr/ZU1dfiUatD7Zju
Gamania Digital Entertainment is excited to announce that just two weeks after its initial launch, the first of many updates has hit the Soul Captor community adding loads of content to the game. Fans of Soul Captor are in luck, because the first update is a very substantial one.
The “Qin’s Legacy” Update will not only expand on the current storyline but will also introduce new gameplay systems, enemies and increases the level-cap to 50. In Qin’s Legacy, players can explore a wide range of dangerous new lands and get to complete numerous new quests, but only the bravest will seek out Emperor Qin, the ultimate boss who’s lurking in his eerie catacombs.
Niall Callaghan, Product Manager at Gamania Digital Entertainment said: “We are delighted to bring players the first content update for Soul Captor and boy have we got a lot to offer them! All high level players will be glad to get their teeth into 5 new world zones with lots of new souls to capture as they start the ascent to level 50. We have several new daily quests including new PvP modes like Guild and Team Arena, and Sudden Death modes. Plus there’s a new Boss Tower Challenge that will keep your hearts racing as the bosses get harder and the prizes get bigger.”
“We are also introducing several new important gameplay mechanics such as the Cloud Points Trade System where players drive the economy and trade in-game gold for Cloud Points (the Item Mall currency). Also Cloud Point Services allow players a convenient one-click option for many useful game functions such as teleporting around the vast world of Soul Captor or cheating death in the heat of the battle. Then we have the Anima Express mini-game that’s a lot of fun and offers great prizes and new achievements.”
“Players can take on the ultimate challenge with the new storyline revolving around the devious Emperor Qin and his high level dungeon instance ‘Qin’s Chamber’. The amount of content is unbelievable and the developers at Seedo are already hard at work to provide players with even more Soul Captor goodness which we will announce soon. I am happy to say we have a very solid pipeline of content coming for Soul Captor in the future.”
Fresh Item Mall additions and the Cloud Points Trade System
Next to the added content and new gameplay systems, the item mall will be updated with brand new player costumes, collectable Anima clothing, awesome Player and Anima mounts and useful enchantment packs.
The previously mentioned Cloud Point services will enable players to conveniently purchase useful functions such as Teleport (to a GPS location, other player or NPC), Revive, and Refill your Portable Bank, Shop or Auction House.
One of the biggest additions to Soul Captor for our players is the Cloud Points Trade system. Cloud Points are the Item Mall curreny in-game, and now players can trade in-game gold for Cloud Points (and vice versa). This will allow players alternative ways to play the game and new ways to purchase Item Mall items. This player economy will add another layer of depth to Soul Captor’s gameplay systems.
To celebrate the launch of the Qin Legacy update the dedicated community team of Soul Captor will cook up some great competitions and events on our social media pages and in-game. To find out more please check the official events page: http://uk.beanfun.com/soulcaptor/news/events
Qin’s Legacy Update Key Features:
· Discover the Legacy of Emperor Qin and venture into the deadly Emperor Qin’s Chamber instance!
· Level-cap raised to 50
· 5 exciting New Zones to explore; tonnes of quests to undertake and new Souls to Capture.
· New cut scenes with full voice acting for all new story arcs.
· New player skills and gear, and increased Anima skill levels.
· Cloud Points Trade System – experience a player-driven economy allowing trade of in-game gold with Cloud Points.
· Anima Express, a fun mini-game where players can win great prizes and earn cool achievements.
· Cloud Point Services offer players a more convenient method to purchase many in-game basics such as travelling quickly around the Dual Realm or helping players to stay alive in the heat of battle.
· New Daily Events, including Guild Arena, Team Arena, Sudden Death Team Battle, Sudden Death Guild battle, Mascot defense and Frog at Large!
· Guild level-cap raised to 5, plus new Guild skills and Guild Storage.
· New extreme Boss Tower Challenge.
· All new Player / Anima costumes and mounts, plus Enchantments packs and Anima Express boosts now available in the item shop.